- Tomas provides this website as a service.
- This website is not intended to treat or heal any disease or illness. It was solely created to help people with the issues of the black magic. The existence of the black magic is not scientifically proven so it’s up to the reader/viewer how he/she handles this issue.
- While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
- The service contained on this website is provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
- Tomas does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on removemagic.com and any other sites or written works published by Tomas. This includes, but is not limited to, site content, articles, e-books and email messages.
- This website and its contents are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- The reader/viewer/user assumes all risks and responsibility from the use, non-use, or misuse of this information. It is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling, medical advice, or as a cure/treatment for any disease or health condition, and should not be construed as such.
- Always consult with a qualified health professional before making any changes to your health plan, prescription drug use, exercise, lifestyle, or diet.
Your use of this site indicates acceptance of this disclaimer.